I was recently diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B virus.

Q: Dear sir/madam
I was recently diagnose to have the chronic heptitis B virus
The doctor made me do lab results at the MDS lancet laboratory to check the stage of the disease and later told me that according to the report, it's chronic and less infectious so I should go home and that I won't increase neither will it decrease
My problem is I have filled for an immigrant America visa which is been processed and I fear that when I have te medical examination they might based in that and deny me the visa.
Thank you and please reply me ASAP

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for writing to us about it.

I can understand your concern here.
No you should not worry about it, as you are not infectious, so they will give you a visa after there panel doctor's verification.

Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.