I was recently involved in a bicycle accident I have

Patient : I was recently involved in a bicycle accident I have minor cuts all over my face. I have been to the hospital and i have been told the only major injury is a broken nose. Some of the scabs are now turning yellowish, and i was worried they may be becoming infected. What do you think? Thanks
Symptoms:  Cuts
I was recently involved in ...-1
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your scab s are unlikely to be infected, it seems to be normal healing. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.