Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was running and Chest started to hurt.

I was running and Chest started to hurt.

Patient: Im 15 yrsold n yesterday i was running n i just started to slow down n im a fast runner n as i ran my chest started killing me it hurted so much that i just felt like crying n its been hurting me daily and lasts for like 1 minute.

Symptoms: Chest pain, tiredness,no energy,pale palms.

Doctor: HelloThank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor”You are advised to stop running for few more days until the s he status of your heart is not known.Chest pain on exertion could be a major heart problem.Please don’t ignore it.Please consult your doctor.Get yourself investigated with blood profile and 2D Echo.If you are anemic then first correct your deficiency level.Putting load on weak heart will increase problem.Wish you a good health