I was running and my toe hit a small concrete

Patient : I was running and my toe hit a small concrete ledge and now on the bottom of my toe hurts when I walk or bend it.
Symptoms:  Pain when walking or bending toe

Q: Dear Sir/Madam I would like to enquire about a problem I've been having for three months now. In mid November I ...

Q: I have a rash on my shin it's randomly itchy but doesn't hurt it looks like it's getting bigger every couple of days

Q: Dear Dr, ultrasound scan of my abdomen has given an impression of bilateral hydrocalycosis . What it means ? All othe...

Q: I had un protected foreplay without penetration. It involved our genitals touching and pre ejaculation. There was no...

Q: 20/M About 3 weeks ago I began having constants urges to urinate, with some excretions having one singular strain of ...

218

173

138

98