I was shaving my pubic hair using a new razor blade

Q: About three months ago I was shaving my pubic hair using a new razor blade, I noticed this odd looking bump appear. I thought nothing of it and assumed it was razor burn. About a month went by and it never went away, so I ended up shaving again and another two came up. So I thought maybe it was because I was shaving. I ended up not shaving the third month and they never went away. I also recently as in today, developed this rash or dry skin not sure what it is, on the inner side of my leg by my testicles on each side. I attached pics to show but not sure if I should be panicking or if this is a normal thing I just never dealt with before. Please advise!

Symptoms:  Small, waxy, round growths in the genital area or on the thighs and rash/dry skin on inner thighs