I was suffering from UTI It started in Nov,14

Q: I was suffering from UTI.
It started in Nov,14. I went to the Doctor in Feb,15. He gave me antibiotics, cranberry juice and a syrup for regulating pH of urine. Then I gave a test. It was fine with no pathogens and infection. After 1 week symptoms appeared again but not of extreme intensity. They are till now. Very mild but still symptoms.
What should I do?
I am 19.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here is what you should do. See a Doctor as getting recurrent UTIs is a cause for concern. You have also not mentioned if you are a male or female. Recurrent UTIs are common in girls who have an abnormal Urinary tract. They are rare in guys.

The best way to treat this to see a Doctor and get antibiotics.

I hope this helps you. All the best.