Ask The Doctor > Pending > I was suffering with pain in my leg and hip

I was suffering with pain in my leg and hip

Patient: I was suffering with pain in my leg and hip tummy and Back ,feeling like a pulling feeling and it continued down to my feet – I have a varacous vein and it was really bulging and hurting it felt like pressure was gonna pop my vein – I could hardly walk or move my toes etc, I went really hot and then my legs started to burn, I was taken to my local hospital and they was not as helpful as I hoped – my doctors have called me this evening to say my blood test needs to be monitored and my platelets count is low, I’ve also got a triangle like rash on my wrist which has been worrying me for abit ? Could all this be connected, I’ve never feel well at all some days.

Doctor: