I was suppose to get my period at the beginning

Patient

Q: I was suppose to get my period at the beginning of the week and I never did. I had a pale pink discharge after I peed every once in a while and today the discharge became more orange and red. I still am not bleeding though and have no signs of my period.

Doctor

It looks like you have an abnormal vaginal discharge. It could be due to infection of the vagina or even a period that you have mistaken for an abnormal discharge. If you have been sexually active, kindly rule out pregnancy by a home pregnancy test.
Consider consulting a gynecologist for an examination and an ultrasound if required. The doctor will treat you accordingly with hormones or antibiotics based on the examination and findings.
Avoid stress and drink plenty of water daily.

Hope this helped.