I was supposed to start my period a couple of

Patient

Q: I was supposed to start my period a couple of days ago. But it has yet to start. I took a pregnancy test, it was negative.
the last few days I've been overheating...its turning into a pretty decent fever. It comes with nausea, kills my appetite, gas, headache, aching bones, and weakness. I can barely stand 5 minutes without feeling like I'm going to collapse.
I still have cramps and backache as if my period has started.
my greatest accomplishment since feeling sick has been going grocery shopping this morning. And I had to lean on the cart.
I started taking a fever reducer today, have been using a ice pack to bring down my temp, and resting a lot. I normally drink a lot of water. I'm a healthy 24 yr old. I haven't been sick with anything for a while.
I've noticed my temp has been a little higher than normal in the last month, but I thought it may be just stress. It's a long story. I didn't notice a drastic change until after I went drinking on Tuesday night.
I'm normally sensitive to alcohol, but I don't ever drink enough to get sick anymore.

I think that's everything.
Please help with any advice if you can.
I am beyond broke, with no health insurance, and just climbing out of a hell of a situation.
Thank you.

Doctor