I was supposed to start my period on the 17th

Patient

Q: I was supposed to start my period on the 17th of Feb, being 4 weeks from previous cycle. I have done a home pregnancy test on Sunday, the 22nd and came back negative. I have thick white discharge but no tender breasts. Do urinate alot but drink lots of water so cannot see that as a symptom. I get cramps in my ovaries now and then when coughing or movement. Still no period. Please tell me what the reason might be? I am reeealy tired as well... but struggle to sleep...

Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
Your symptoms can be due to ovarian cyst, mild hormonal disturbance and due to infection.
This is too early to comment on urine pregnancy test, for better results it should be done 7 days after your missed period date.
So please wait and watch your menses for 3-4 days, if not resume than get repeat test done.
You should consult a Gynecologist for the same and get yourself examined and ultrasound scan done to rule out the cause.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
Good luck.