I was taking an all natural supplement that contained Relora

Patient : I was taking an all natural supplement that contained Relora and Pharmagaba for stress and sleep, not on a regular basis but as needed. I took this supplement in the very beginning of my pregnancy before I knew I was pregnant (most likely shortly after conception and maybe again a week after conception). I can't find any information pertaining to the safety of these supplements and am now concerned about the health of my baby as well as my pregnancy. Can anyone give me any kind of information?
Symptoms:  Pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no need for you to panic. We suggest you to consult a gynecologist for a s econd opinion and get an ultrasound done for dating the pregnancy. Also get an NT scan done and follow it up with an early anamoly scan. If the reports are normal, you can continue the pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards