Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was teasing my bf three days after my period

I was teasing my bf three days after my period

Patient: I was teasing my bf three days after my period ended and he slipped in me. only precum got inside and i immediately went to take a bath and cleaned inside of me with a which hazel wipe. I’ve had my period after that. What do you think the chance of me being pregnant is?

Doctor: Hi.Great is a life of enjoyment and Intimacy.Read and understood your problem.If you are sure that the period was absolutely normal and you had sexual interaction within 3 days of it, and in addition the precaution you have taken and you had normal periods later on too; there is no chance of pregnancy.Be prepared next time before you tease, have protection ready also.Hope this helps you.