I was told I was have withdrew systems of coming off depo.

Patient : I was told I was have withdrew systems of coming off depo how long will it take to become pregnant.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting ATD. If you have recently been off depot injection, then it generally takes 2-3 cycles / months for the ovulation to return naturally and regularity of menstrual cycles as well. Once the ovulation is achieved or re-established which can be tested with the use of ovulation kits, then you would be ready to conceive again. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards