Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was told I was have withdrew systems of coming off depo.

I was told I was have withdrew systems of coming off depo.

Patient: I was told I was have withdrew systems of coming off depo how long will it take to become pregnant.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for contacting ATD.If you have recently been off depot injection, then it generally takes 2-3 cycles / months for the ovulation to return naturally and regularity of menstrual cycles as well. Once the ovulation is achieved or re-established which can be tested with the use of ovulation kits, then you would be ready to conceive again.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health,Regards