Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was told that my back is starting to curve

I was told that my back is starting to curve

Patient: I was told that my back is starting to curve to one side from the middle,down and it is definitely hurting and I sit in a chair 6 hours a day and I was just wondering what I should do about it.Thanks so much,

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having weakness of bones and muscles of the back. You can strengthen it by back exercises. Multivitamins and trace elements supplements are helpful. You can get your vitamin D and vitamin B12 supplements and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3 and Mecobalamin.Hope your query got answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.