I was transferring a dog suspecting he had rabies in

Q: I was transferring a dog suspecting he had rabies in my car
Is there any possibility of infection to anyone riding the car after that

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.
Transmission of rabies occurs through dog bite that is the mixing of a rabid dog's saliva to the blood of the other person.
There is no way of transmission of rabies through air borne route.
If you had any personal contact with the suspected rabid dog then only chances of transmission are there else not.
If you had any sort of contact like licking of dog on broken skin, scratching by the dog, or bite then you would require to get Rabies Immunoglobulin and vaccination.
If no contact then, you are absolutely free of the risk.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Stay Healthy.

Patient: If there is a dog saliva in the car
But no one ride the car after 24 hrs of the dog presence in the car
Doctor: That becomes a very remote and just imaginary possibility!
Good Luck.