I was using an elevation mask for a couple

Patient : I was using an elevation mask for a couple of days for conditioning. I has shortness of breathing after those couple of day. I thought it was help on long runs but it didn't. How I improve my breathing?
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath. Difficult to breath while on runs
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. An elevation mask is supposed to help you by reducing the amount of air that you have ac cess to. It will seem that you are in a place at high altitude. But an altitude mask does not always work with every person. Some people develop breathing difficulty. If you want to be trained better, you need to train with both an altitude mask and without it alternately. Also, please get a coach to give you the right training plans using a altitude mask. Hope this helps you. All the best.