Ask The Doctor > Pending > I was walking out of class to my car and

I was walking out of class to my car and

Patient: I was walking out of class to my car and a friend of mine asked for a high five, I gave it to him but he had a needle tack in between his fingers and I hit it and it made my finger bleed where it hit after I squeezed it, I asked him if he did it to anyone else and he said he did it to a girl, he showed me her and I don’t know how she is around guys and if she has an std. He told me he did it to her around 1 to 2 minutes before me and he got her. I don’t know if she bleed but he got her. About 30 seconds after I started to bleed slightly I put hand sanitizer on it with very slight pressure to spread it. If the girl has an std, will I get it?

Doctor: