I was watching a movie with my little cousins this

Patient : I was watching a movie with my little cousins this morning , and my little cousin was with me on the couch laying down and I had my arm around her. Well I went to go move my arm and it was numb and so was my hand , well normally the numbness just goes away , well this time it stayed in my hand and part of my arm for a little bit maybe a few minutes then I could still feel a little bit in my hand and now my hand feels cold. Right hand and arm this happened too. Ive never had the numbness act like it wanted to stay in my hand and part of my arm like that. I figured it was just from having my arm propped up around my cousin but I dont know now. Please help me , and thankyou.
Symptoms:  Cold right hand , anxiety , hand feels a little off or maybe its just me.