I was wearing leggings and was dry humping my boyfriend

Patient : I was wearing leggings and was dry humping my boyfriend. When we were done my leggings were wet. So I went to the bathroom and found my underwear wet as well. Could I be pregnant? Just to let you know I'm a virgin and I'm really worried. And when I check I was a day before ovulation. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history about dry humming, wetness of the legging and inner wear . This alone can not cause pregnancy. So stop worrying unless there is ejaculation inside the vagina. Take proper care next time, use condom every time. I hope this answer helps you to reduce your anxiety.