Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was wearing leggings and was dry humping my boyfriend

I was wearing leggings and was dry humping my boyfriend

Patient: I was wearing leggings and was dry humping my boyfriend. When we were done my leggings were wet. So I went to the bathroom and found my underwear wet as well. Could I be pregnant?Just to let you know I’m a virgin and I’m really worried. And when I check I was a day before ovulation. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history about dry humming, wetness of the legging and inner wear . This alone can not cause pregnancy.So stop worrying unless there is ejaculation inside the vagina.Take proper care next time, use condom every time.I hope this answer helps you to reduce your anxiety.