I was with my boyfriend the 29/3 and since the

Patient

Q: I was with my boyfriend the 29/3 and since the condom broke i took an emergency pill. I was expecting my period the 31/1 but i still haven't got it. Now i am experiencing yellowish discharge. One time earlier i had to take an emergency pill due to same problem, and it did not affect my period at all. I usually get in on time, and dont know if i should be worried about an unwanted pregnancy or not. I hope you can help me as fast as possible.

I am 19 years old and have no medican conditions. I take no pills or anything. My period is usually on time which worries me even more.

Doctor