I was with my friend and we were goofing off and got a foot injury

Patient : I was with my friend and we were goofing off saying we were gonna push EACHOTHER into the pool and I accidentally did and her foot was hurting she said it hit the bottom and there's a bump and it's throbbing and hurts to walk on
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Foot injuries can be really painful and it appears like she seems to have a local inflammation on the spot where all the pressure fell upon. She can apply Diclofenac gel locally as well as take an analgesic like Tylenol for relief. If the pain does not subside and the swelling seems to increase in size over the next couple of days, she will need an x-ray for a conclusive diagnosis. Hope this was helpful, Regards.