I was wondering can sperm carry parasites? I've been losing

Q: I was wondering can sperm carry parasites? I've been losing weight even though i still eat and if i was to have sex with a woman unprotected she starts to lose weight within in a day two you can see a change. Eating habits also changes along with stomach pain. I have taken numerous STD and HIV tests and they all come up negative. Can someone give me a suggestion on what it might be?

A:   Thanks for your question.

I understand you need to be seen by an Internal medicine specialist. HIV can't be diagnosed by symptoms alone without substantiation of a positive test. You have tested HIV negative several times , so symptoms of weight loss has no meaning over here as far as HIV is concerned. There can't be parasites in your sperm to cause you or your sexual partners to lose weight. But this appears to be an interesting case scenario and needs to be further investigated to arrive at some conclusion. I guess Internists would the best one to consult.

Hope it helps.