I was wondering how you can tell if you have

Patient : I was wondering how you can tell if you have an alcohol allergy. When I drink , the next couple days I experience a hangover. Including symptoms of diarrhea , upset stomach , vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid. And these symptoms can be mild.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Your history is self-sufficient, that you are getting all the symptoms of diarrhea, upse t stomach, vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid. This indicates that there is something in the drinks that does not suit your intestine: The treatment is: Only one that is not drinking at all. There is no other treatment for this. I hope this answers your query.