I was wondering how you can tell if you have

Patient

Q: I was wondering how you can tell if you have an alcohol allergy. When I drink , the next couple days I experience a hangover. Including symptoms of diarrhea , upset stomach , vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid. And these symptoms can be mild.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Your history is self-sufficient, that you are getting all the symptoms of diarrhea, upset stomach, vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid.
This indicates that there is something in the drinks that does not suit your intestine:
The treatment is:
Only one that is not drinking at all.
There is no other treatment for this.

I hope this answers your query.