Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was wondering how you can tell if you have

I was wondering how you can tell if you have

Patient: I was wondering how you can tell if you have an alcohol allergy. When I drink , the next couple days I experience a hangover. Including symptoms of diarrhea , upset stomach , vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid. And these symptoms can be mild.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Your history is self-sufficient, that you are getting all the symptoms of diarrhea, upse t stomach, vomiting every once in a while but almost green liquid.This indicates that there is something in the drinks that does not suit your intestine:The treatment is:Only one that is not drinking at all.There is no other treatment for this.I hope this answers your query.