I was wondering if i hit my girl behind from the back it wont affect her right?

Patient : I was wondering if i hit my girl behind from the back like for a few it wont caused nothing rite cause im just saying like only 3-4 times and thats cause were not ready to have the long sex and everything cause i dont want to be a father yet but later i we will be a family:)
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concern, you are not yet ready to be a father. To make the thing s simpler, use properly worn condom and enjoy peaceful normal sex without any anxiety and tensions. This will solve all the problems. It is the ejaculation in the vagina that can cause pregnancy and ejaculation can occur anytime. It is difficult to control and it may not be possible for you to know when it is happening. So do not take risks. I hope this answers your query.