I was wondering what is causing the irritation in my

Patient : I was wondering what is causing the irritation in my vagina
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. The most common reason for irritation vaginal region is fungal infection of skin involving the genitalia. It may be associated with white curdy foul discharge also. The infection is more likely to get acquired during or after menstrual cycle. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he/she can so clinical examination and advise you accordingly. You can share my opinion with him/her. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.