I was working out last week doing various squat exercises

Q: I was working out last week doing various squat exercises and ended up squeezing my vagina muscles way more than I should have. Now the inside of my vagina I feel a lot pressure. Not so much pain but it's an uncomfortable feeling. I believe it the PC muscles...This has been going on for about a week but today seems to be the worst. Should I go see a doctor for this or this needs or could it be I pulled the muscles ?

It is common to experience some uneasiness after exercises like squats which do have an effect on the vagina. More often there is a feeling of fullness, unexplainable pain, pressure etc. However this reduces and fades away within a couple of days or so with rest alone. In case this persists, there is nothing to panic. Antispasmodics or simple analgesic will help. In case you still do not find a relief, see a gynecologist. Avoid squatting and other exercises like jumping and jolting till you feel better. There could be some extra risk if your ligaments are weak and you are older in age.
Hope this helps

Patient: Can I purchase over the counter antispasmodics or analgesic?
Doctor: Hello
It is advisable to consult a doctor and then take any medicines.