I wash my dishes with bleach Lately my hands have

Patient: I wash my dishes with bleach. Lately my hands have been peeling really bad, my fingers are swollen and they are very tender. Could they be burned by the bleach?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Yes, this is possible. You may also have been allergic to something else present in the bleach. This is what you need to do. See a Doctor and get some skin cream to help you. You need to be exmained as you could be suffering from something serious and it is better to be safe.Hope this helps you.


Advertisement