I way overdrank last night So of course I have

Q: I way overdrank last night. So of course I have a hangover. For me this is usually not a headache, but vomitting and nausea.

However, this time my hands are also tingling. I'm shaking, but I can't tell if it's beause I have anxiety or if it's actually caused by alcohol. Shaking could also be caused by low blood sugar.

my pocket breathalyzer said my highest bac was about .15, and it has been at least 12 hours since my last drink.

I can with difficulty keep down liquid and had some food. the nausea feels a but better but the

Is this something I should worry about? Should I wait it out, or seek medical attention?

Symptoms:  Tingling in hands, shaking, nausea