I went in for ultrasound, am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: I went to the doctor to have an ultrasound of my ovaries because I have PCOS. I wasn't able to see anything during the ultrasound because my bladder was full and I was in a lot of pain. My husband saw some things though, and I was wondering what it could be. During the ultrasound the tech went down into my uterus and took a picture of what my husband describes as a black blob with something grayish and small on one part of the inside edge. We think we might be pregnant but were honestly not so sure. Can you please tell me what you think? Also, I pulled up a 6 week ultrasound and showed it to my husband and he said it looks exactly like that, small black blob with something grayish on one edge. Please help! Thanks in advance! Also, the picture attached isn't my picture. The tech never let me see anything, nor did she really talk to me during the procedure.

Symptoms:  Light nausea, light diarrhea, headaches, backaches, tiredness.
I went in for ultrasound, a...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,
It is difficult to tell the diagnosis by description.
The image you attached is showing an empty gestational sac.
Usually by six completed weeks of gestation, transabdominal ultrasound can detect the gestational sac with fetal pole.
To diagnose the pregnancy you can go for urine pregnancy test.
If the test gives positive result, your husband might have seen gestational sac only.
In that case, please do consult your doctor and discuss regarding ultrasound.
Possibly she can clarify regarding the ultrasound report.
Take care.