I went on a 2 week hike last year and

Patient : I went on a 2 week hike last year and now my right hip snaps but there is no sound. It can be painful sometimes and can be worse in some day and toldly fine the next. What should I do the pain is spreading to my knee and ankle. It's become unbearable.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read your history and understood that you wen for a 2 week hike last year and now your r ight hip snaps but there is no sound. it is painful on and of. Pain is spreading to the knee and ankle and becoming unbearable and wants to what should be done. From the history, this may not be related to the hike as it was in the last year. I would advise you the following considering the serious nature of hte problems as you have explained. - Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon. -Get an MRI of the hip joint and the knee joint if advised by your Doctor. The correlation between the physical finding and the Radiological investigations will give you the correct diagnosis and the plan for further treatment.