I went on vacation to myrtle beach sc june 15-20

Patient : I went on vacation to myrtle beach sc june 15-20. Ive been getting some sun before i went down but the first or second day there i got these red bumps on my shoulders and my chest. Ive tried my acne cream and allergy cream but nothing made any difference. It looks like acne but when i pop one of the bumps it just bleeds not like a normal pimple. I dont know if its mild sun poisoning or an allergic reaction to the pool or ocean water. Sometimes its itchy but its just mostly ugly and annoying.
Symptoms:  Red bumps on shoulders and chest
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. As per details, it seems tha t you are suffering from a condition called Pityriasis folliculitis. It is a fungal infection of skin caused by Malasezzia furfur. IN such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care