Ask The Doctor > Pending > I went to a party I got drunk I am

I went to a party I got drunk I am

Patient: I went to a party I got drunk I am 15 I know I’m not supposed to drink but I did it.. After I got drunk I went outside someone knocked me out two times in the nose and kicked me in my stomach. I could barely walk then I slept at my friends house the other day I went home . right now I’m sober and this is the other day and I keep spitting up blood and my nose and my cheeks hurt from the punches and tick. But that’s nothing serious I mean it feels like a little bit pain not a lot. Also my head hurts in the middle not really a lot of pain but still hurts.. But I’m just wondering what did I do wrong now and why am I spitting up blood I don’t want to see the doctor because my parents will find out I got drunk and someone punched me in the face. Please help

Doctor: