I went to a spa and got a facial extraction

Patient : I went to a spa and got a facial extraction and a microdermabrasion. The esthetician extracted a really stubborn blackhead on my nose. After i got out, I noticed that my nose was pink with a yellow and orange patch. What could this be and how can I treat it?
I went to a spa and got a f...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and clear picture. This is a cutaneous infection. You can apply liquid Povidone Iodine l ocally, try to avoid ointments as they may form a layer under which further infection may spread. Since the problem is on the nose oral antibiotics are strongly indicated. Meet your PCP and get a prescription for it. Do not over-clean or fondle at all. Give it time to get a strength.