I went to an ER doctor when I noticed several

Patient

Q: I went to an ER doctor when I noticed several red bumps in my public area. I was told it was not HSV but no blood work was done. Is that common ? And now over 5 weeks after my visit the original bumps are still there and a few new ones have came up. I have pictures of you need them. I'm just trying to figure out what this is. None are actually in my genitals but a few are very close.

Symptoms:  I went to an ER doctor when I noticed several red bumps in my public area. I was told it was not HSV but no blood work was done. Is that common ? And now over 5 weeks after my visit the original bumps are still there and a few new ones have came up. I have pictures of you need them. I'm just trying to figure out what this is. None are actually in my genitals but a few are very close.
Doctor