I went to an urgent care earlier in the week

Q: I went to an urgent care earlier in the week for severe stomach pain. I've recently had my gall bladder out and the pain I experience with that was almost identical to what I was feeling earlier in the week.
I saw the doctor she pressed on my stomach, took a urine sample and took my blood. I was informed to "go to the hospital" if the pain increased as it could be my appendix, but was also told I could just be constipated. I was told my urine came back negative and the called a few days later to come in because my white blood cell count was extremely high. The urgent care doctor that took another urine sample which came back negative and started my on antibiotics. When I asked what was wrong no one could tell me, they just said they needed to get the white blood cell count down.
My question is- is the high white blood cell count related to the stomach pain (which no doctor has diagnosed for me) or are the separate? What is the stomach pain most likely caused by? Thirdly, can appendicitis cause a high white blood cell count? No one seems alarmed about the stomach pain but. It comes and goes and if I sleep on my stomach with my hands under my stomach the pressure makes the pain return.