I went to er saturday with severe right side headache,

Patient : I went to er saturday with severe right side headache, numbness, tingling, and loss of vision in right eye. Did CT scan came back abnormal refered me to neuro center. Can't get in touch with neuro center and urgent care won't see me. I am having same symptoms but intensified. Should I go to er?
Symptoms:  Headache on right side, numbness and tingling on right side, blurred vision on right side, severe pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. CT scan came back abnormal, you have Headache on right side, numbness and tingling on ri ght side, blurred vision on right side and severe pain. Your case is really urgent and should have been attended immediately, rush to ER, it is possible that you get an opinion of a Neurosurgeon or someone at least trained into it. Hope this helps you.