I went to get a chest X-ray in December due

Q: I went to get a chest X-ray in December due to wheezing. Here were my results:

FINDINGS: There are no old studies available for comparison. The
lungs are clear. No confluent infiltrates or effusions are
identified. The heart size and pulmonary vasculature are within
normal limits. The visualized osseous structures are unremarkable.

I continue to have wheezing and in the morning even have some crackling when I breathe. As I get up I don't notice this much during the day. Would you suggest going to get a second opinion, or possibly a pulmonary doctor to rule out something else?