I went to my general md last week for neck

Patient : I went to my general md last week for neck pain on my right side been achy and by the end of the day hard to hold up. He is looking into my pituitary gland mainly cushings because I have a hump on the back of my neck and a tumor already on my adrenal gland that hasn't changed in a year. P as of Tuesday I had a small spot by my ear that was numb. I have been taking muscle relaxers since with no relief. Today the pain is way worse and the numbess is my whole right ear over to mid lip, don't know if I should wait till monday to see my pcp or go to the er. I have also had a few dizzy spells
Symptoms:  Right neck pain, ear and face numbness on right side