I went to sleep and my vagina was fine then

Patient : I went to sleep and my vagina was fine then I wake up and my vagina is swollen. What do I do??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is unlikely for the vagina to develop a sudden swelling that has got noticed after a nap. It could mean an acute reaction, for example, an insect bite, which can develop into a sudden swelling. Any food or cosmetic allergy applied over the area, new soaps or lotions can also cause a swelling. Kindly consider consulting a gynecologist for an examination and specific medications for the swelling. Hope this helped. Regards