I went to the bathroom for a bowl movement

Patient : I went to the bathroom for a bowl movement when I was done I whipped my self and it was blood spots I'm a male 34 years old...its not from the out side area its from inside
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Painless appearance of the blood per rectum is in most of the cases due to piles (hemorr hoids). Rarely can be due to a polyp or a cancer. Hence it is very important to get this checked by per-rectal digital examination, ano-proctoscopy and colonoscopy. This will give you the perfect diagnosis and a plan for further management. Also discuss about the medicines you are taking.