I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen

Patient: I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen on my whole body. I got a sunburn on my upper back only, but there is a weird zig zag line that’s no burnt. It’s not frommy swim suit. Also my burn is turning pinkish purple and you can see my veins

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have read your query.I understand your concern.As per details, the most li kely possibility for your symptoms is sunburn only.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like Mometasone to be applied over affected area.The area should be free of any kind of infection.Also regular use of a broad spectrum sunscreen is mandatory.Antihistaminics like levocetirizine is advised for symptomatic relief.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.I would be able to help you better if I could see to it.I hope it helps.Stay healthy