I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen

Patient : I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen on my whole body. I got a sunburn on my upper back only, but there is a weird zig zag line that's no burnt. It's not frommy swim suit. Also my burn is turning pinkish purple and you can see my veins
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. As per details, the most li kely possibility for your symptoms is sunburn only. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like Mometasone to be applied over affected area. The area should be free of any kind of infection. Also regular use of a broad spectrum sunscreen is mandatory. Antihistaminics like levocetirizine is advised for symptomatic relief. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. I would be able to help you better if I could see to it. I hope it helps. Stay healthy