I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen

Patient

Q: I went to the beach yesterday and sprayed on sunscreen on my whole body. I got a sunburn on my upper back only, but there is a weird zig zag line that's no burnt. It's not frommy swim suit. Also my burn is turning pinkish purple and you can see my veins

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is sunburn only.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like Mometasone to be applied over affected area.
The area should be free of any kind of infection.
Also regular use of a broad spectrum sunscreen is mandatory.
Antihistaminics like levocetirizine is advised for symptomatic relief.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
I would be able to help you better if I could see to it.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy