I went to the doctor about this pain i had

Q: I went to the doctor about this pain i had for a week and a half. The pain was felt only on the right side of my face in the areas of my temple, my jaw, and my neck. They did a cat scan and said it came back clear. They diagnosed me with a migraine and sent me home with 2 days worth of percocets. Ive taken the percocets and the pain is still there. Should i go back?

Symptoms:  Migraine, jaw pain, neck pain

A:   Thank You for writing to us.

Yes you should go back and tell them that you need to stronger medication to help you with the Migraine.

These are prescription only and I can't give them to you even if I wanted to.

Hope this helps you. All the best.