I went to the doctor did a PT test and

Patient

Q: I went to the doctor did a PT test and it said positive and then I went to my original doctor did a blood test it said negative so I did another PT and it said positive and I have all the symptoms too

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually, blood test report should be considered as accurate compared with urine test.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kit can give false positive results.
Just by symptoms we cannot decide the possibility of pregnancy as early pregnancy symptoms can mimic premenstrual phase symptoms.
To come to one conclusion, better to go for ultrasound once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.