I went to the doctor recently because I would get

Patient

Q: I went to the doctor recently because I would get very bad upper stomach pain if ate things like excessive carbs, sugar or drank caffeine. Only thing that would help alleviate the pain quickly (besides wait it out) is drink hot water with flaxseed. He took blood work and found the my liver enzymes were high. He asked me next day to take more blood to rule out other issues like celiac a disease. I had an ultrasound and everything with all organs was normal. He said second blood test showed my liver enzymes were even higher than day before (from 300 to 600 range). He asked me to get blood drawn for a this time to check status). All three times I went in the morning and haven't eaten anything.
Since it's a holiday weekend I won't hear back until tomorrow regarding how my third blood test went or if I was diagnosed with something like Celiacs disease.

But now that In googling I'm worried I have something major wrong with me like liver cancer! I'm 33, do my smoke, 5'7, 150lbs, do not drink (occasional glass of wine during holidays) and have no other issues.
Is this something to be alarmed about? I'm scared.

Symptoms:  None. Aside from upper stomach pain I I have too much caffeine, sugar or cars.
Doctor