I went to use the bathroom and when I was

Patient : I went to use the bathroom and when I was urinating I had to adjust my penis. I kind of squeezed when I was adjusting and shortly after I felt a slight burning sensation and a small amount of blood appeared.
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood that you had to adjust the penis while urinating and when you squeezed it there was burning a nd slight amount blood appeared. It is possible that there was pre-existing urethritis due to concentrated urine or crystalluria or Urinary tract infection. I would advise you the following: -To send the sample of urine for gram staining, culture and sensitivity. - start on an antibiotic - Plenty of oral fluids. Take an opinion of an Urologist and get investigated by Urthroscystoscopy if required.