I went to use the bathroom and when I was

Patient

Q: I went to use the bathroom and when I was urinating I had to adjust my penis. I kind of squeezed when I was adjusting and shortly after I felt a slight burning sensation and a small amount of blood appeared.

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that you had to adjust the penis while urinating and when you squeezed it there was burning and slight amount blood appeared.
It is possible that there was pre-existing urethritis due to concentrated urine or crystalluria or Urinary tract infection.

I would advise you the following:
-To send the sample of urine for gram staining, culture and sensitivity.
- start on an antibiotic
- Plenty of oral fluids.

Take an opinion of an Urologist and get investigated by Urthroscystoscopy if required.