I went to use the restroom and when I was wiping i found blood.

Patient

Q: I went to use the restroom and when I was finished I wiped and saw little spots of blood. I am 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I was preciously diagnosed with chlamydia and I took the medicine yo get everything cleared up and doctor said I was fine that was about 3 weeks ago. Is this bleeding normal or should I be worried.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

I can understand your concern.
Mild bleeding and spotting is considered normal during second trimester.
But if bleeding is severe and associated with pain and discomfort, you should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and rule out the cause.
So do not take any stress and watch for your bleeding.

Hope it was useful.