October 18, 2018

I went to use the restroom and when I was wiping i found blood.

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I went to use the restroom and when I was wiping i found blood.

Patient: I went to use the restroom and when I was finished I wiped and saw little spots of blood. I am 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I was preciously diagnosed with chlamydia and I took the medicine yo get everything cleared up and doctor said I was fine that was about 3 weeks ago. Is this bleeding normal or should I be worried.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I can understand your concern.Mild bleeding and spotting is considered normal during sec ond trimester.But if bleeding is severe and associated with pain and discomfort, you should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and rule out the cause.So do not take any stress and watch for your bleeding.Hope it was useful.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No