I wiped myself and its not time for my cycle

Q: I wipped myself and its not time for my cycle but blood and discharge came out and im scared please help

A:   Hi,

Intermenstrual spotting can be seen due to causes like during ovulation or in other days due to gonadal hormonal imbalance, side effects of the hormonal contraceptive methods, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion, cervical polyps, post coital bleeding, in case of pregnancy implantation bleeding etc.
If the spotting persists or repeats better to consult your doctor once and get examined.
By clinical examination causes like post coital tear, cervical erosion, cervical polyp etc can be ruled out.
If your doctor recommends go for ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile etc.
Ultrasound will help in ruling out the possibility of pregnancy and also any endometrial abnormality.
Hormonal profile helps in finding out hormonal imbalance.
Then with your doctor's advice you can take treatment according to the cause of your problem.

Take care