I woke up one morning with a small hole on my left leg

Patient : I woke up one morning with a small hole on my left leg that slowly grew to the size of a marble and filled itself with a white/yellow thick fluid that spread around half of my leg. the hole is still there and gets nerve style numbing pains from time to time
I woke up one morning with ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you had a regular abscess which got burst and then got filled with pus as i t got infected again by a different bacteria or by the reaction of the body against the already present bacteria. You need to see a Doctor to get the wound dressed and also start on antibiotics to help you kill the bacteria invading the wound. After this, you will be able to recover quickly. See a Doctor as soon as possible. I hope this helps you. All the best.