Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I woke up this morning (throughout the night with pain

I woke up this morning (throughout the night with pain

Patient: I woke up this morning (throughout the night with pain on both sides of my nose). My head isn’t completely congested. But it is to the point where it is actually somewhat painful. I’ve had sinus infections before but this feels a bit different.

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.It seems like chronic sinusitis fro m your history. Normally when sinus infections are recurrent, they can only be managed medically but not treated completely. You can discuss the option of FESS with your physician for complete relief.Hope this was helpful,Regards