Thanks for your query.
Noted the history of waking up in the morning with pain in the left lower abdomen.
What bothers me too is the pain becomes worse on sneezing, coughing and walking.
I can think of the following causes as the most probable considering your age and gender.
- Ovarian cyst - either due to a sudden increase in size due to internal bleeding or torsion (twisting around its own axis).
- Rupture of Ovarian follicle with more bleeding can cause similar problems.
- Rare causes which will be confirmed or ruled out on ultrasonography.
I would advise in such a case the following.
- Please to ER, get urgent ultrasonography done, get an opinion of the Specialist if need so.
- Further treatment will obviously be based on the findings.
I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and proper treatment
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.